It can feel like your employer holds all the cards in an employment law dispute. Your employer may hire a Los Angeles employment lawyer to deter you from following through with legal proceedings. You should know your rights and understand that you have the right to fight back. Don’t allow the burden of proof to rest on your shoulders.
At the employment law firm of Robert L. Starr we fight both large and small corporations and businesses to ensure that your case is heard in a fair and just manner. Over the past 10 years Robert L. Starr and his team of experienced Los Angeles Employment Lawyers have helped employees gain fair outcomes in employment law disputes.
We know how it can feel to go up against your employer. Since 1996, Los Angeles Employment Lawyer Robert Starr has passionately helped individuals fight for their rights against larger interests. We help injured people fight insurance companies. We help consumers in consumer fraud and defective product cases. And we help employees when employers treat them unfairly.
If any of the following apply to you, you should contact a Los Angeles employment lawyer from Robert L. Starr today:
- Wage and hour issues, including the misclassification of non-exempt employees?
- Sexual harassment, including quid pro quo sex-for-benefits harassment or a hostile work environment?
- Wrongful termination?
- Discrimination, including discrimination regarding race, religion, national origin, disability, gender or age?
- Workplace safety violations?
- Employment law violations involving breaks, overtime or bonuses?
- Commission pay and disputes?
- Employment contracts?
- Misclassification of contractors, including professionals, dancers, and artists?
- Non-compete agreements?
- Or any other employment related issue?
We’ve helped countless California residents fight for proper meal breaks, overtime, and fair wages. If you have questions regarding employment law, contact The Los Angeles Employment Law Firm of Robert L. Starr today for a free employment law consultation.
If you believe that you’ve been the victim of unfair wages or wrongful termination, contact the Employment Law Office of Robert L. Starr today for a free case evaluation. We deliver legal assistance to clients throughout California. Including the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles and Orange County